Inbound Marketing Strategist
Inbound Marketing is one of the three main marketing functions at Kalungi. As a department, Inbound is made up of Automation, SEO, Paid Media, Social, Content, Web Development, and Design. The Inbound Marketing Strategists work closely with all sections of the Inbound Team during client engagements while coordinating with the Associate CMO to deliver success.
Goal: Streamline communication internally and externally, own the client relationship for Inbound, and drive growth through Inbound marketing strategic and tactical initiatives.
The Inbound Marketing Strategist will:
- Be the Inbound point of contact for clients;
- Work closely with the Associate CMO to lead Inbound initiatives;
- Lead and own the Inbound team internal communication and project management for owned engagements;
- Own the reporting and driving OKR performance for Inbound
The goal of the Inbound Marketing Strategist is to own the strategy and success of their clients, and to project manage all marketing initiatives. They will facilitate in solidifying the structure of the Inbound Department, specifically for communication and expectations, and driving demand generation strategies for the client’s Inbound growth. The Inbound Marketing Strategist works closely with the Inbound team internally, building up morale, solving problems, and ensuring the team is hitting OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and leveling up together.
- Serve as the Inbound lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Coordinate the Inbound team for Inbound specific projects - Design, Web Development, SEO, SEM, SMM, Email, and Marketing Automation
- Streamline communication internally and externally
- Great meeting presence and communication skills
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare reports on account status and performance
- Ability to manage different projects for different clients
- Drive performance through Inbound Marketing that directly impacts growth in demand (generating Leads and MQLs)
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Subject matter expertise
- Have knowledge of Inbound Marketing and HubSpot (Creation of landing pages and web pages, understanding integrations and capabilities with other systems, Email Nurture Campaigns, Creation of workflows, Meetings integrations, website migration, among other responsibilities)
- Regular coordination with the Inbound and broader marketing team on owned engagements
- Lead initiatives to improve the efficiency of the inbound team
- Develop an understanding of all Inbound functions (i.e. content, automation, email, design, social media, SEO, paid media, etc.) and a deep ability at least one of those functions.
What you need to be successful
- 5+ years of experience working in a data-driven online marketing role, with a strong understanding of best practices throughout all facets of the customer funnel
- A positive attitude towards learning and growing personally and professionally
- Initiative to take action when gaps are spotted or opportunities arise
- A collaborative approach to work - working with a team to create something amazing
- A “roll up your sleeves and get s**t done” approach towards work
- Strong project management and coordination skills with high expectations for performance
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong experience with marketing tools (especially HubSpot, SEMRush and Salesforce preferred), basic HTML / CSS, Google Ads, and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMM, and CRO best practices
- Social media savvy
- SaaS experience is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
- Great writing and content creation is a plus
This is a remote-work position, so Kalungi is accepting US-wide and international applicants!
If you are local, Kalungi also has offices in Seattle (Washington), Troy (Michigan), and Lima (Peru).
US-based applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Kalungi is an equal-opportunity employer. Employment at Kalungi is based solely on a person's qualifications directly related to professional competence. Kalungi does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.