As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the company.
This is a remote-work position, so Kalungi is accepting US-wide and international applicants!
If you are local, Kalungi also has offices in Seattle (Washington), Troy (Michigan), and Lima (Peru).
US-based applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Owning marketing automation, operations for B2B SaaS clients.
- Owning Sales and Marketing Tech-Stack alignment and integration.
- Work closely with Associate CMOs and Inbound Leads to deliver on timelines and exceed client expectations.
- Become the go-to trusted guide for clients in all things marketing automation.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Work alongside the other Kalungi Marketing Automation Specialists and Engineers to help us Level up in different areas.
- 3+ years CRM working experience.
- HubSpot experience is a must.
- Salesforce experience is preferred in addition to HubSpot.
- Marketo, Pardot, Zapier, and PipeDrive experience are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- B2B or SaaS experience is a plus.
Kalungi is an equal-opportunity employer. Employment at Kalungi is based solely on a person's qualifications directly related to professional competence. Kalungi does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.