Are you interested in technology and innovation? Do you dream of helping to grow companies? Do you have a background in marketing or sales and want to gain real, hands-on experience in selling strategic marketing initiatives for B2B SaaS ventures? If the answer is yes, you’ve come to the right place.
At Kalungi, you will support our sales team as they support and partner with software companies to accelerate their growth. You will be given real and impactful responsibilities that directly impact our prospects’ bottom lines while gaining knowledge in areas that range from high-level sales strategy to the nuts and bolts of marketing.
This is a rare opportunity to learn and gain experience in B2B SaaS sales and marketing while making a daily impact on companies experiencing exponential growth.
This is a REMOTE position. In this role you will:
- Use prospecting strategies to conduct initial outreach to prospects
- Manage the CRM and update the statuses of leads who are in the sales cycle
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect's interest in Kalungi and marketing services
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Learn and adapt to the complex B2B Sales Journey with multiple decision makers
- Create proposals that address problems and help software companies with their marketing
- Help develop and maintain content for outbound email and LinkedIn campaigns; and
- Assist with project coordination and sales campaign execution.
Ideal candidates for this role will:
- Have extreme attention to detail;
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to go the extra mile to bring the best deliverable/service possible;
- Be curious and eager to learn, asking lots of questions and absorbing new information to improve their work;
- Have a sales “superpower” that can they can leverage for immediate value;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office & Google Suite (experience with the Adobe Suite is a plus); and
- Have an eye for design and be able to format clean, presentable deliverables.
- This is a paid internship that can transition to a permanent position depending on performance - an amazing growth opportunity for the right go-getter.
Our Company Values
At Kalungi, we want to stand for more than just the outcomes of our daily work. How we do our work, who we work with and why we do this, is critical. Here are our core values to keep us grounded as a company. We apply these for hiring, development, evaluation, coaching, prioritizing and celebrating our work.
- CUSTOMERS come first
- Our customers allow us to exist. It’s why we are here.
- We anticipate customer needs, solve for those and beat expectations.
- We do what's best for our customers and turn them into raving fans.
- We are prepared and proactive, communicate clearly and often.
- Our team grows with our clients. Our clients grow with us.
- We take OWNERSHIP
- It’s your turn. Be accountable, seek responsibility, and make an impact.
- Ask, “Could I have made this any better?” before you hand over your work.
- Are you proud of your work? You are your work. The buck stops with you.
- We do what we say we do. We follow up. We are accountable to each other.
- We do things right. We don't sacrifice quality over quantity.
- Everything we do has a PURPOSE
- What’s the reason to do this? What’s the purpose? Understand the big picture.
- Ask why? Ask why again. Dig deeper.
- We think before we do. We are curious. We want to understand more.
- We invest in relationships and push ourselves with integrity and honesty.
- We build for scale and act long term. We are in it for the long haul.
- We LEVEL UP together
- We pursue excellence and believe in life-long learning and self-improvement.
- We live and breathe a feedback culture. We coach and ask how we can grow.
- We embrace togetherness, sharing our goals & experiences.
- We have each other's backs, give the benefit of the doubt and build trust.
- We have fun together. We don't take ourselves too seriously.
We are very excited about the opportunity of working with you! We look forward to hearing from you!
Kalungi is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workforce. Employment at Kalungi is based solely on a person's qualifications directly related to professional competence. Kalungi does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.