Paid Media Specialist (Search and Social) - PPC/SEM/SEA
Are you ready to level up? Do you dream of helping companies grow? If you have a background in paid media marketing and want to gain real, hands-on experience in implementing strategic marketing initiatives for B2B SaaS ventures, technology, and innovation does not scare you, you’ve come to the right place.
The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for various paid marketing activities, including campaign development, optimization, and performance analysis for our clients. The Paid Media Specialist will also have superior analytical, organizational, and time management skills as s/he will be expected to be able to work on multiple projects at the same time. The Paid Media Specialist displays a service-oriented, positive attitude for clients and colleagues, coupled with an appreciation of business realities.
This is a rare opportunity to learn and gain experience developing, implementing, and analyzing all types of paid media campaigns in B2B SaaS marketing while making a daily impact on companies experiencing exponential growth.
This is a remote-work position, so Kalungi is accepting US-wide and international applicants!
If you are local, Kalungi also has offices in Seattle (Washington), Troy (Michigan), and Lima (Peru).
US-based applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Leading our growth strategy through the execution of paid media campaigns
- Work with your team and mentor to acquire the skills necessary for exceptional client messaging and development of search marketing creative
- Develop inventive new strategies to generate demand and get potential customers excited
- Can build reports, set up campaigns, and make updates on all paid channels (bid optimization, ad copy testing, reporting, etc)
- Demonstrate and learn how to identify and understand client goals in order to forecast budgets, create campaign structures and take complete ownership of multiple client accounts.
- Provide daily account updates via email and verbal communication with your team or mentor to the client and other vendors, update the various internal departments to ensure flawless communication and program execution.
- Daily and weekly optimizations in the corresponding engines, including bid optimization and strategies, metrics analysis for areas of improvements, and keywords research for including or excluding
- A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Data analysis to develop insights, track campaign performance, and optimize across all paid channels
- Tell Stories with data - simplify the complexity.
- 1-3 years experience executing successful multi-channel campaigns, additional experience in B2B SaaS is a plus.
- Advanced understanding of Paid Search tactics including keyword research and strategy, landing page analysis, ad copy creation, remarketing lists implementation, account and campaign setup.
- A track record of leading growth through Paid Campaigns.
- Expertise in Google Adwords, Analytics, Hubspot, or equivalent systems
- PPC experience implementing and managing large monthly budgets and campaigns across multiple digital advertising channels including paid search, paid social, programmatic display, retargeting, video, etc.
- Highly organized, motivated and attentive to detail with a strong sense of work ownership and reliability to meet deadlines
- Advanced analytical, statistical analysis, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with a focus on innovative and measurable client solutions
- Demonstrate agility and ability to quickly adapt to new situations
Who you are
Ideal candidates for this role:
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are willing to go the extra mile to bring the best deliverable/service possible with a keen attention to detail
- Are curious and eager to learn, asking lots of questions and absorbing new information to improve their work
- Have a marketing “superpower” that can they can leverage for immediate value
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office & Google Suite (experience with the Hubspot is a plus)
Who we are
Kalungi was founded to focus specifically on business-to-business (B2B) Software-as-a-Service (Saas) companies. Unlike most agencies, which focus on only a few aspects of marketing, Kalungi owns the full spectrum, from marketing strategy and positioning to campaign management and website optimization.
Kalungi was with a mission to empower its employees with the knowledge and skills to grow their careers and a platform from which they can achieve their goals. Kalungi prides itself on mentorship, education, and an entrepreneurial spirit to take on new challenges and improve every day.
Our Company Values
At Kalungi, we want to stand for more than just the outcomes of our daily work. How we do our work, who we work with, and why we do this, is critical. Here are our core values to keep us grounded as a company. We apply these for hiring, development, evaluation, coaching, prioritizing, and celebrating our work.
- QUALITY beats quantity and speed
- Ask, “Could I have made this any better?” before you hand over your work.
- Our customers deserve our best work. We build for scale and act long-term. We’re in it for the long haul.
- We pursue excellence and don’t settle for second place. We exceed customer expectations.
- We are prepared and proactive, communicate clearly and often.
- We are all accountable for quality, together.
- We take OWNERSHIP
- It’s your turn. Be proactive, seek responsibility, and make an impact.
- Are you proud of your work? You are your work. The buck stops with you.
- We do what we say we’ll do. We follow up. We are accountable to each other.
- We do things right. We don't sacrifice quality over quantity.
- Everything we do has a PURPOSE
- What’s the reason we do this? What’s the purpose? We understand the big picture.
- We ask why, then we ask why again. We dig deeper.
- We think before we do. We are curious. We want to understand more.
- We invest in relationships and push ourselves with integrity and honesty.
- We LEVEL UP together
- We pursue excellence and believe in life-long learning and self-improvement.
- We live and breathe a feedback culture. We coach and ask how we can grow.
- We embrace togetherness, sharing our goals & experiences.
- We have each other's backs, give the benefit of the doubt, and build trust.
- We have fun together. We don't take ourselves too seriously.
We are very excited about the opportunity of working with you! We look forward to hearing from you!
The Kalungi Team
Kalungi is an equal-opportunity employer. Employment at Kalungi is based solely on a person's qualifications directly related to professional competence. Kalungi does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.