As an Entrepreneur-in-Residence, you are in a unique position within the company. Reporting only to one of the Founders, you own and drive projects on all hierarchical levels. You receive extensive hands-on experience, learning all aspects of the day-to-day in the life of a CEO or Founder.
The responsibility associated with this position has three pillars:
- Enabling the Founders to be the best version of themselves at all times.
- Directly contributing to lifting Kalungi to the next level in its ambitious growth plans.
- Constantly evolving yourself as a serious player within the Kalungi leadership, culture and growth framework and excelling as the organization does.
The Entrepreneur-in-Residence is not a formal member of the leadership team group but is privy to all levels of information and is actively involved in steering both groups. This is a standalone position that is not part of a predefined department and does not have any direct reports.
- Oversee and support the Founder’s meeting preparation (ie. drafting reports, memos, slide decks, presentations, internal and external communications) on an as needed basis
- Act as bridge and wall between the Founder and the team – in close alliance with the executive assistant - you filter what gets attention (and how much)
- Drive onboarding for all departments in close alliance with HR
- Take ownership of projects and interim-roles (both short and long term) that are of fundamental importance for the company and cannot be covered from within
- Drive strategic projects to success and fundamentally contribute to a growing company value
- Continuously operate and deliver results on the highest professional level
What you need to be successful
- Industry: Ideally B2B-SaaS Marketing. Business development, finance, consulting, management or similar also possible.
- Education/Background: An MBA or equivalent working experience
- Focused on adding value to every touch point, process, project or task they are a part of
- Can process large amounts of information while dynamically prioritizing tasks
- Thinks, acts, and carries themselves like a true entrepreneurial executive
- Jack-of-all-trades, with an eagerness to learn new skills
- Systems and process-thinker; loves creating order out of chaos
- Strong written and verbal communication; listens well and can easily learn to communicate in someone else’s voice
- Pleasant and positive attitude
Kalungi is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Kalungi is based solely on a person's qualifications directly related to professional competence. Kalungi does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion. sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.